Tuesday 30 April 2013

Winner of the CEO Enterprise inc. Highly Commended award!



Last week at the Business Venture Competition awards night, there were two awards up for grabs for participants on the Enterprise inc. placement! Out of the 30 people on the placement, 12 were put forward for the awards by their mentors on the scheme (thanks Liz!), 
Ryte UK was awarded Participant of the year (well done Ryte!) and Highly Commended went to me, I really didn't expect to win anything so it is a massive achievement and i'm so pleased! Especially being the youngest on the scheme and the only one to still be studying for a degree! 




Thank you to my lovely mum for coming to support me,
I have so much to thank the CEO team at DMU for, if it wasn't for them I don't know where my business would be..

So all I have to do now is carry on hand printing illustrations onto fabrics and making up the textile pieces for the Degree show,

I'm currently looking at venues in which to teach textile projects/bookmaking/drawing classes, if you are interested in attending a workshop or hosting me please let me know and i'll send you over a workshop list,

Thanks for reading! 

Jessie
www.jessielouisehadley.co.uk 

x





No comments:

Post a Comment